Referendum -25th . May, 2018
TAKE NOTICE: that the following Polling Stations are not readily accessible to wheelchair users:-
- New Inn Boys N.S. New Inn, Cashel, Co. Tipperary
- Kilvemnon NS. Kilvemnon, Mullinahone,Co.Tipperary
- Thomastown N.S. Thomastown, Co. Tipperary
- St. Colmcille’s Boys N.S. Templemore, Co.Tipperary.
- St. Cronins N.S., Roscrea, Co. Tipperary
- Ballycahill National School, Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
Any voters with long term disability assigned to any of the above stations should contact the address below to have their vote transferred to an alternative suitable polling station. Contact must be made in writing to this office on or before 18th . May, 2018
Local Returning Officer
A list of the polling places in use for the Referendum on 25th May 2018 can be obtained by clicking on the following links.
- Carrick-on-Suir Municipal District
- Cashel - Tipperary Municipal District
- Clonmel Municipal District
- Nenagh Municipal District
- Templemore-Thurles Municipal District
The Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government has appointed 25 May 2018 as the day upon which polling shall take place at the referendum to be held on the proposal for the amendment of the Constitution contained in the Thirty-sixth Amendment of the Constitution Bill 2018. Polling will take place between the hours of 7.00am and 10.00pm. A copy of the order is available for download by clicking the link below.
FÓGRA MAIDIR LE REIFREANN A THÓGÁIL
Tá fógra á thabhairt leis seo go dtógfar reifreann ar an togra atá san Bille seo.
Féadfar an Bille a fheiceáil ag www.oireachtas.ie
Déanfar an vótaíocht ar an 25ú lá de Bealtaine 2018, idir 07.00 a chlog ar maidin agus 10.00 a chlog sa tráthnóna.
Arna eisiúint ag an Cheann Comhairimh Áitiúil, Máirtín Ó hAirmhí.
Dáilcheantair: Thiobraid Árann
NOTICE OF THE TAKING OF A REFERENDUM
Notice is hereby given that a referendum will be taken on the proposal contained in this Bill.
The Bill may be viewed at www.oireachtas.ie
The poll will be held on the 25th day of May 2018, between the hours of 07.00 a.m. and 10.00 p.m.
Issued by the Local Returning Officer, James Seymour.